- Lauren Briddell, Inc. (hereinafter known as “Provider,” “us” or “we”) currently owns and operates the website known as www.laurenbriddell.com (the “Site”) To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and committed to developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience.
- Billing and personal information is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only to staff, agents, possible employers or contractors of Provider.
- This privacy statement applies to all Provider-owned web sites and domains. This privacy statement covers personally identifiable information, anonymous data collection and aggregate reporting. Personally identifiable information is any information that is associated with your name or personal identity.
What we collect
- During the registration process, the types of personal information you provide to us may include, name, address, phone, fax, email address, social security number, license number, date of birth, username and password, billing information, transaction, and credit card information.
How we use itWe use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To allow potential employers to see your information.
- To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you of product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services provided from Provider.
- To provide feedback in an online survey.
- To participate in promotional offers.
- To request assistance or fill out support requests.
Who we share it with
- We never sell or rent your personal information beyond allowing employers on the Site. Provider may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation, or in good faith to (a) comply with legal processes served on the site, or (b) protect the rights and property of Provider, or (c) where our records indicate fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of, or (d) where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
- Provider may transfer information about Users if Provider is acquired by or merged with another company. Provider is not responsible for notifying User of such changes.
- When you register, Provider will not share your information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above. We use personal information to reply to inquiries, handle complaints, provide operational notices, keep records up to date to notify you via periodic e-mails of technical service issues, specials, or other related product/service information. Your information may be shared with agents or contractors of Provider for the purpose of performing service for Provider.
Internet CommerceThe online registration at Provider is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, e-mail and any other information you provide us. Provider is committed to data security with respect to information collected on our site. We offer the industry standard security measures available through your browser called SSL encryption.
Security of your Personal Information
- Provider strictly protects the security of your personal information. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
- You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
- We use SSL encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card and personal information. Credit card numbers are only used for processing payment and are not used for other purposes. Our efforts to protect credit card fraud help protect your financial data security.
Access to your Personal Information
- We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time by logging into your account.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as password and username, before granting access to your data.